-->

Instagram

Monday 14 February 2022

Ƙıɴɖɑɴ ɴɵ Ⱥɱɑɪ Ƙɑȷɪᴛʂᴜ Manga + Drama CD

 



Drama CD's summary is slightly different from the manga:

Makino and Misaki are sex friend for a long time already. They used to meet at some love hotel to have sex. This time, they watch some ecchi video to get into the mood.

But it turns out that Misaki is having trouble finding a place to stay, so Makino offered to stay with him. When he arrive at Makino's place, there's someone else waiting for him..?


Mangaka
Minami Haruka

Seiyuu
Midorikawa Hikaru x Yanagi Naoki




Kindan no Amai Kajitsu Manga + Drama CD



ps: So.... 



Now, before anyone gets their hopes up, this is a new project, but it is not newly edited. I finish edit this project before I disappear then.. If I look on the date, the file stated that this project was created on 2018. (¯▿¯) Yup.. that long ago...... I just decided to share it today for fun. 

Still, me and Roby did check the blog once in a while and planning to do some reup. Me too have log in again to the fb, and you could reach me there for anything. 

I just wanna know... are there still fujoshis lurking around here..?  („• ֊ •„)

And for the last saying for this manga........ when it's mixed with the audio........ (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)  There's  a lot of love in this drama to celebrate this love day.. 



😁😁😁




8 comments:


Emoticons

:)) :d :p :(( :) :( :-? [-( :-o :-t :-ss b-( @-) =))
  1. Still here Kissy! We're into March now, but I still try to check in every so often! Thank you again for this project! And please give Roby my best as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ur welcome!! sorry it is April now.. :-ss

      and I'll send roby ur wish :)

      Delete
  2. Still here. Always come back for the check if has new updates here. Miss you so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for still being here with us :))
      I'll miss u guys too :)

      Delete
  3. I come round here for my blcd fix every so often, I noticed Bukiyou na Silent no longer had working links and I was wondering if you guys could hook me up maybe with the audio files? Or other links even?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this blog. When I felt sad. This used to be my safe space where I just enjoyed all the contents being posted. I come to check every now and then. Glad to know you guys are well and still updating :))))

    ReplyDelete

Dont be shy and share what u think! Be respectful and nice to all BL community

Make a request!

MAKE A REQUEST!!!!
If u have a request, send us an email H E R E with the title of the manga!
But please be sure it has a drama CD! It saves a lot of time!!
Thank you sooooo much!!
Byeeee!!