-->

Instagram

Saturday 8 October 2022

Oujisama Game Manga +Drama CD

 



A series of interconnected romantic comedy one-shots involving a Royal Family with 7+ sons in line for the throne and the men they fall in love with.


Mangaka
Takagi Ryo


Seiyuu

Miki Shinichirou x Takagi Motoki
Narita Ken x Sugita Tomokazu
Hiyama Nobuyuki x Toriumi Kousuke
Sekiguchi Eiji x Shimono Hiro



⇅⇅⇅⇅⇅⇅⇅⇅⇅⇅⇅⇅⇅⇅⇅⇅⇅⇅⇅⇅⇅⇅⇅⇅⇅⇅⇅⇅⇅⇅⇅


Wazzup Guys!!!!! I know it has been so long..!!! 
Actually I do plan on release this old baby (yes old bcz I finished editing them a loooonggg time ago)
during Roby's birthday but I got so busy at that time and I only manage to wish her directly.. personally...


So..! Why now?
I just kidnap myself a laptop!! Muahahahha
My old one really did crashed and burnt.. and it cannot be saved at all. But I manage to fix one of the old laptop belongs to my brother with a little bit of money. 
But!! No guarantee for a new and fix project bcz this laptop is so old that even opening chrome manage to freeze it.. -_-

Still, my work has starting to stabilize and there's no major event on my life for now.. Maybe I will be able to gather my strength to start something..
Tho I wonder if there's still anyone waiting for the update of this blog?? 
😔😔😔


Not to mention, BL industry is going strong now with all the BL drama from Thailand mostly, even from Korean, Taiwan and of course from Japan as well. 
I still remember before, fujoshi's thirst could only had their fill thru yaoi manga and occasionally BL Drama from Japan.. that is so rare...
Now, I cant even keep up with all the new release of BL Drama. There's a bad one.. a sad one.. and good one.. a great one... and of course a SEXY ONE!!!! 😍😍😍

Chinese BL Novel that has been translated for free on website also getting famous and manage to build their own strong community on their own.
Sometimes I got lost in this BL World that I forgot about the existing of the yaoi manga... 

Still, when there is love, there is memories. And when there is memories, there is love.

So... ENJOY!!!










2 comments:


Emoticons

:)) :d :p :(( :) :( :-? [-( :-o :-t :-ss b-( @-) =))
  1. I'm so glad to see an update😭 Thank you so much for your hard works! I'm not really a big fan of BL dramas and manhwas. My real love for yaoi lies in the OG JP ones😢 I would in an instant choose blcd over bl dramas. But, sadly, I don't have the knowledge to understand full JP nor the money to buy cds. I'm would be very happy if this community reawakens! I'm cheering for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't acess file😭

    ReplyDelete

Dont be shy and share what u think! Be respectful and nice to all BL community

Make a request!

MAKE A REQUEST!!!!
If u have a request, send us an email H E R E with the title of the manga!
But please be sure it has a drama CD! It saves a lot of time!!
Thank you sooooo much!!
Byeeee!!