-->

Instagram

Wednesday 28 October 2020

To be exact, I have no idea on what to write.....

 

Hi minna!

 

Genki?!?!?! Well... u are not imagining or maybe u forgot about this blog or my existence... but I kinda felt like writin here?!?!?! Dont know... 

Soooo how are u? I'm pretty fine now!

We can easily say that we have the second thing in common around the world no matter where are u from or where u live!??!!? Yup I think we can say that....

First thing is yaoi... everybody hanging around here like what we do, read and listen...

Second thing added recently and that I would have really enjoyed to avoid to know, its a virus... Hope u, ur family, the people u love or like are safe. When we will think about this 2020 we will do a nervous laugh and try to forget. At least this is what I want to do!

Generally speaking, during lockdown I couldnt reach my old pc since I had left it at my office, and so, even if I had alooooooot of time at my disposition I didnt have the tools!

What kind of air are u breathing where u are? New lockdown at the horizon?!?!?

Wish to write soon!


11 comments:


Emoticons

:)) :d :p :(( :) :( :-? [-( :-o :-t :-ss b-( @-) =))
  1. I wasnt sure if the website was dead since streamcherry and openload do not work anymore. Nice to see that there is still life❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roby! I was following this site for years now I m really happy to hear that you are safe:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Roby!! So happy to hear from you! Its been awhile since I visited here..very busy ┌( >_<)┘..Don't be sad, I have not forgotten you (⌒ω⌒).. everyone take care too ╰(*´︶`*)╯

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Roby!!!
    I'm glad to hear you are fine!!!!
    Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!!! Really happy you are still with us, hope you continue to be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there we've missed u so much and missed your work and uploads the lockdown was hard and what was harder not finding any yaoi cd dramas to listen to we wish to listen to your uploads again it was a thing to live for thank youu

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so happy you ok. Is since so long you post something that's worry and think what's happen. Wait for retorn soon.
    Whish everyone be safe and healthy 😁😁😁

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there~ Im not sure how its best to contact you, heck im not sure if you were the uploader od kashikomarimashita drama cd with the main couple, i think the links don't work for me so maybe if you could send them through email or somewhere where i can download them?
    Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there~ Im not sure how its best to contact you, heck im not sure if you were the uploader od kashikomarimashita drama cd with the main couple, i think the links don't work for me so maybe if you could send them through email or somewhere where i can download them?
    Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Dont be shy and share what u think! Be respectful and nice to all BL community

Make a request!

MAKE A REQUEST!!!!
If u have a request, send us an email H E R E with the title of the manga!
But please be sure it has a drama CD! It saves a lot of time!!
Thank you sooooo much!!
Byeeee!!