-->

Instagram

Tuesday 26 March 2019

Ƙăƨħîķóɱȁɼǐɱąƾĥīţǻ ƉȅƾƗĭŋƴ ANSWER Track 8

K.D Answer Track 8 release!


Hello guys! So it's been quite some time since I last posted the next chapter so I'm really sorry about that... >-< Also about this chapter, its going to be purely audio as Sachimo didn't draw any scene in the manga relating to this particular audio so a double sorry! >o<


Anyways, enjoy!

Track 8


P/s: Because of my current busy schedules I definitely won't be able to post on the same day of every week so please bare with me. Thank you very much!

10 comments:


Emoticons

:)) :d :p :(( :) :( :-? [-( :-o :-t :-ss b-( @-) =))
  1. Yeay! You are back! Missed you so much! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! But I can not download it?? It keep saying "download ISP is different from request ISP"... I am sorry trouble to you... And thank you so much for the release!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for more wonderfull track (/≧▽≦/)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you! thank you! thank you!!!
    Miyauchi and Kudo finally so happy!!!! I love this couple!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can't even open the web i want to cry ������ im so sorry to bother buat can you fix it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you gonna update anytime soon ? Hope everything is okay with you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nooo most of your videos has been taken down by the "creativity Alliance"!!! I keep getting that page when I click your links..bummer.. killing my fujoshi heart T^T

    ReplyDelete

Dont be shy and share what u think! Be respectful and nice to all BL community

Make a request!

MAKE A REQUEST!!!!
If u have a request, send us an email H E R E with the title of the manga!
But please be sure it has a drama CD! It saves a lot of time!!
Thank you sooooo much!!
Byeeee!!