-->

Instagram

Monday 25 March 2019

ᴛѕᴜᴍḁѕḁᴋᵻ ɴᵻ ᴋᵼѕѕ Manga Drama CD



Karasuma Touji and Yasobe Homura have been secret lovers for the past 4 years. However, their families and respective groups are long time rivals. With Touji destined to take over as head of his family as well as the group. can their relationship survive?

Mangaka : Fuwa Shinri
Release : 28 April 2006
Cast :
Ookawa Tooru
Yusa Kouji
Suzuki Tatsuhisa



🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽


Wazzup Guys!!

I know.. I know... I'm surprised to see me here as well..!  My life got pretty hectic around here since Dec last year.. I still got no time to edit any video at all... Do you know how stress I'm feeling? Editing is one of my stress reliever... But somehow along I noticed that I'm a perfectionist (God! Roby always teased me about it and now she's gonna be excited that I finally admit it..) which if I dont have enough time to commit, I cant do it at all... It sucks to admit I dont really have time for my Yaoi Life.... My wifi was slow... too slow to upload anything... My laptop almost caved... My mobile data was limited to access into my fun.. My phone always freeze if I wanna have some fun... Urgh..!!! Its a never ending problem.... Tho for now... I just have my wifi fixed with a new strong and fast connection!! 

Now... I noticed that the previous link for this baby in Dtube cant be played from an unknown cause. Well, Dtube is pretty new to us and even to me.. All I know is, the IPFS is not working.. Thats all and I dont even know what the hell it is.... But for now I have re-upload them again in Dtube for new links and I have check it for now.. Those grey screens ( if anyone faces any) please wait until the pic pop up and load... 
Why I kept using Dtube? Well, there no other free platform better to upload unless u guys wanna face with ads all over again... 
😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

And... I noticed that this baby has been ongoing for so long.... And it surprised me cause even myself hate an ongoing project for all those waiting period.. So........ I'm uploading the FULL TRACKS now!!!
As it is also to celebrate a "HAPPY BIRHTDAY" to our dearest Roby who's always been able to maintain her love for yaoi even tho with all the buzy and crazy life we had now!!!
Don't forget that we all LOVE YOU!!!!!!!




Now.. to the vids!!!
Enjoy!!!  💋💋💋



👇👇👇





8 comments:


Emoticons

:)) :d :p :(( :) :( :-? [-( :-o :-t :-ss b-( @-) =))
  1. Loved the idea of u uploading the full tracks of ongoing projects.
    Hope u keep on doing so cuz it makes it more easy for the viewers and u i think so thats just my opinion though so yeah....😂😂😂😂💘✌😇😘😍😉🌟✨😄💫👍
    Keep on the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =)) i sure love ur opinion!! tho for it to shared full tracks then I have to limit the release to at least once a month only... and im truly understand the happiness of seeing a complete project!!
      I'm gonna see hows my schedule works for this month and we'll see then!! *Kisses

      ~Kissy

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the hard work here.I hope u can have more time to relax (/≧▽≦/)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too!! thank you :))

      ~Kissy

      Delete
  3. Missed you Kissy! ^_^ Don't worry, I love everything that you all are doing :)) annnnndddd Happy Birthday Roby!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Missed u too!!! <3 <3
      Thanks for the love!! :))

      ~Kissy

      Delete

Dont be shy and share what u think! Be respectful and nice to all BL community

Make a request!

MAKE A REQUEST!!!!
If u have a request, send us an email H E R E with the title of the manga!
But please be sure it has a drama CD! It saves a lot of time!!
Thank you sooooo much!!
Byeeee!!