-->

Instagram

Sunday 20 January 2019

Ŀĭƒė ŝėňǰǒǜ ƞơ ƅǒĸūřā M+CD


Scan Group:  Jimusho-scans

The serious Ito and the child-like Nishi meet by chance during a single player game of “White Line Game” on the way home from school.
Falling in-love, Ito gets frustrated over the fact that they only get to rendezvous on the white line and suddenly kisses Nishi. From high school, college and then to adulthood… A deeply moving work depicting the lives of two men who are madly in love with unchanging feelings within changing realities.

Mangaka : Tokokura Miya
Release Date:2017/12/13
CAST: 
Shingaki Tarasuke x Okitsu Kazuyuki
 
 
 Hi minna! Long time no see! Welllllll I was out of here for so long! Sorry! Got very busy but I was too curious and excited to work on this manga so I tried my best to find a way to edit videos for this baby! Sooooo for those who read this one, I hope u appreciated it! For those who still didnt read it.... YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE LOSING! DO IT NOW!!!
I want to use my blog to say thanks from the bottom of my heart to the scan group who agreeded to me and let me work using their translations and efforts. For them, I cant really find the right words of gratitude I thought right after finishing reading the manga. I just thought WOW. This is what I look for in a love story and well the romantic idea of love who overcome death, beyond death... well that's made my heart melt. Do truly spend a moment to say thanks to people like them who give us the possibility to feel emotions throu these glorious stories... This was a wonderful choice and it was in absolute my favourite manga in 2017. Hope you liked this, loved this as I did, well... as I do!
Enjoy and happy sunday!

P.s The last minutes are included in the extra paper that  Jms (scan group) scanlated as well. They are hosting these pages in their Tumblr and since they asked to always refer to their link I figured they dont want them to be freely shared. I respect that and I will not too. Kay translated them for us but you can always find the manga version on their Tumblr. Enjoy your stay there ok?
Have a nice day! 
   
                         part 1  - 

19 comments:


Emoticons

:)) :d :p :(( :) :( :-? [-( :-o :-t :-ss b-( @-) =))
  1. OMG,OMG WELCOME BACK ROBY-san~~it has been awhile,I'd always check on your site if there is any updates because I'm afraid what if I did not get any notification,but now I got your notify gosh~~I'm so happy and glad you are back again :-),thank you Roby-san

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!! Yup it took me more than I thought editing this video. Sorry for the wait and enjoy this new baby! :)

      Delete
    2. Trust me when I say there has been enough behind the scenes work x'DDDD

      Delete
  2. Okaeri Roby!!! Miss you! ^_^ I'm liking the first episode so far :) and those kids are so funny at the end lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiii! Tadaima! Glad to know u like my new adventure! And yup, the children are funny! In general I think that this mangaka can make such a hilarious expressions, I cant really stop reading and readin and reading again everytime I can!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much♥️
    Thank you so much ♥️
    Thank you soooo much ♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome
      You are welcome
      You are welcomeeeee!
      I'm really happy to read this enthusiam! It improves mine!
      Enjoy!

      Delete
  4. i read this manga recently , it's brilliant :) , a bit sad at the end , but still amazing
    also welcome back roby chan , hope you're well ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hellooo! Yup I'm more than well you?!
      The story took the 1 place in my heart when I read it! I would not tell it is sad at the end. For me, the end gave me hope. Hope that in heaven u can really stay close to people u loved on the earth. It's not sad, it's warm, and confortable. Maybe I truly dream the same for me. Cant really explain in words how much this manga got close to my way of thinking, it's incredible, scary but incredible!

      Delete
  5. thank you sooooooooooooo much Jimusho Scans :)) you're awesome for sharing this beautiful manga with us , keep it up ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally a new manga!!! Yasssss we missed you so much

    ReplyDelete
  7. This manga is precious! Can't wait for more! Stay awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my dear Roby! It is so nice to have you back once again! You and the others are always missed! Thank you so much! And yes! I will be checking out this manga!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the work you’ve done Roby. I have a question though, Google + is going away soon (April 2nd) so how will we be able to learn of your new updates?!? TToTT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Roby! I just wanted to know if you could re-upload this video. I really would like to watch. I've tried several times to view, including multiple tries with my laptop and phone. Looking forward to your other works, thank you ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  12. i really hope you can continue this blcd.... i really miss you roby chan :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can anyone tell me what I should press in order to read and listen blcd with manga? How does this site wwor? I would appreciate your respond, thank you!😊

    ReplyDelete

Dont be shy and share what u think! Be respectful and nice to all BL community

Make a request!

MAKE A REQUEST!!!!
If u have a request, send us an email H E R E with the title of the manga!
But please be sure it has a drama CD! It saves a lot of time!!
Thank you sooooo much!!
Byeeee!!