-->

Instagram

Tuesday 9 October 2018

Ķĩĸøéřü?! part 5.2


Hi minna!

Genki!?!?? Long time no see here huh?!?! Yup u are right! Weeeeell, various things came up, but I'm here now to share another part of my ongoing project! With this I can tell that the main story is comeplete... yeah.. remember when I said this is a slow peace plot!?!?! We waited for so long for a reunion and finally they did came up with their feelings! Good work Yuno san! I dont remember any other stories when we had to wait the whole to see a kiss ahahaha!
Demooooo good moments are waiting for us! That's for sure!
I have no more to say, exception of we have 2 more extras for this story.... where they got serious... finally I would add ahahaha! If u have read the manga u know what I'm talking about right!?!?!?
There were free lines in them and Kay, our translator, already gave them to me aloooooot of time ago... sorry... the slack ass in this group is me... 
Please forgive this bad leader ne!?!??!
Anyway, I dont know if I will post them together or not... Right now I dont remember how long the tracks are... 
I will take a look again very soon and I wont take long to edit them tho...
Enjoy this part! And for those who like to wait and stream a project when complete... well u can start doing it now! 
Sorry for the wait!
See ya!



1 comment:


Emoticons

:)) :d :p :(( :) :( :-? [-( :-o :-t :-ss b-( @-) =))
  1. Yo! ��
    I cannot wait for the extra! THX! ��

    ReplyDelete

Dont be shy and share what u think! Be respectful and nice to all BL community

Make a request!

MAKE A REQUEST!!!!
If u have a request, send us an email H E R E with the title of the manga!
But please be sure it has a drama CD! It saves a lot of time!!
Thank you sooooo much!!
Byeeee!!