-->

Instagram

Wednesday 5 September 2018

Ķĩĸøéřü?! part 5.1


Hi minna!

Genki?!?!?! Hope u are doing fine. It was so long since my last time of a week day release! This is
coz the other girls (alot more reliable than me!) ae costantly psting during weekends, I dont want to concentrate all the new videos in 2 days so I take the chance to keep u company for a little bit!
As u know I'm editin this jewel (kikoeru?).  A very slow peace kind of plot! The art is amazing and this mangaka impressed me since I read her for the first time! There is something about her style drawing faces that amaze me so much! 
Track 5 is the last one for the main story, there will be 2 extras too (erotic moments are awating for us!) and thanks to the help of our great translator I will be able to post them too. Alot of free lines are in there but they are very good so I didint want to waste a single second hihihihihi!
This last track is long so I couldnt upload it all in once, I decided to split it into 2 parts! Sorry! 
Even so, this video is so good! After 2 years our precious uke Itsuki is so matured! Like all another person! Still sweet but a little more confident than before! They are going to meet again... 
What will happen  will see soon (not a spot sentence... it's what's really going to happen ahahahah!)
Enjoy!
Kisses!


2 comments:


Emoticons

:)) :d :p :(( :) :( :-? [-( :-o :-t :-ss b-( @-) =))
  1. this is sooo exciting :D can't wait for the next part :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Dont be shy and share what u think! Be respectful and nice to all BL community

Make a request!

MAKE A REQUEST!!!!
If u have a request, send us an email H E R E with the title of the manga!
But please be sure it has a drama CD! It saves a lot of time!!
Thank you sooooo much!!
Byeeee!!