-->

Instagram

Saturday 3 November 2018

Changing platforms for video uploads

[Updated]

For those who did not follow up on the most recent video in my YT channel, I did inform to all of you that I will not be continuing on the weekly uploads in YT. With how I am getting many strikes and needing to re-upload again each time, I'd decided to use a different platform to post the videos. 

And with that, I'll have to reedit the whole thing (including mine and the groups webs' interfaces, and redoing some videos since I do not have any back up videos to re-upload as my laptop got corrupted at a point previously) It might take a while for me to post a new track so please be patient.

Once I've done with reediting everything I'll be updating this post once again, so do keep up-to-date with the websites! 

Sorry for you inconvenience & have a nice day. 
-Yukuroo-


2 comments:


Emoticons

:)) :d :p :(( :) :( :-? [-( :-o :-t :-ss b-( @-) =))
  1. Please do upload Ten Count! It's been year and I still can't find any Eng BLCD+Manga vids... I'm thirsting for this Manga ^_^ PLEASE DOOO! T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don’t worry we’ll wait

    ReplyDelete

Dont be shy and share what u think! Be respectful and nice to all BL community

Make a request!

MAKE A REQUEST!!!!
If u have a request, send us an email H E R E with the title of the manga!
But please be sure it has a drama CD! It saves a lot of time!!
Thank you sooooo much!!
Byeeee!!