-->

Instagram

Monday 13 August 2018

Ķĩĸøéřü?! part 3


Hi minna!!!!

Genki!?!?!? Long long looooooong time no see.... really... it's been almost 2 months since my latest release!??!?! Agh.... sorry to my girls of the team... without them the blog would be basically dead for all this time?!?! yup it would have been! so thank you my sweethearts!
I have so many things I'd like to say and make u aware about, that I dont know from where to start?!??! Ahhhhhh I missed writing here so much!
First of all, I'm going to end this ongoing project of mine... after I'm not sure about what I should do coz my heart is split in 2... Yaoi u made my life so messed up.... TSK! I think I will ask for ur help when it will be the time to greet a new baby ok??!?
Second, Im on holiday for this week so I have spare time to dedicate to videos and the blog! (already excited about a lot of things) I couldnt book any days out with my friends this year.. so I will have to " bear" with just my beach and sea I have in front of my house... casually and I repeat a coincidence I have a pic right here....
Good girl arent I?!?!?! 
I am so white right now... I dont know where u live but here  where I live (on seaside) being too white isnt somthing u should be proud of.... It's not the right skin colour right now... and to tell u the truth I agree with that... there is something truly attractive in being "kissed by the sun". I like my figure more when darker. So my next mission is  to became like I was in my school days during this period... an african wonderful lady!
So said I will do my best I promise!

Third, as u noticed I added a new way to surf into the blog. The genre sections! I took the idea from mangago, and I studied a way to realize something in blogger platform. I will surely find something more professional but I dont really want to change the website style. Everything is homemade after all, and this is a free space so I have not many widgets at my disposition!
 My only purpose is to make easier for u (abitual users and new accounts) to be here and pick a project u feel like watchin! Of course, u have the power to help me in this idea. If u have problems or suggestions I'm here so please dont hesitate ok? Personally I think there alot of genres I left out... some of the projects we worked on are not ok to fit in any of the biggest sections I added... but I dont want to put to much meat on the fire... I may take people in confusion if I add to much!??!?! I dont really know... so I'm here to listen to u!
Fourth, I can finally talk about what Im going to share... Itsuki/Yuno san videoooooo.
Yuno is cute but a bit too dense here... guess our heart need to suffer a bit before enjoying the fullest... .... u know what I mean right?!!? ahahhah
Enjoy the video, it's on rapidvideo. It should be ok!
Byeeee




3 comments:


Emoticons

:)) :d :p :(( :) :( :-? [-( :-o :-t :-ss b-( @-) =))
  1. Good evening Roby my dear. I'm sorry to hear that you'll be discontinuing this wonderful project, but the choice is yours, and I will always support you in whatever you choose. I know it cannot be easy, but that's why we're here to cheer you on. Second, that is an amazing view of the beach. I am white myself so I burn instantly. :( I accessed the video, and it seems to work fine, but anytime I click on it, it takes me to potentially virus filled sites that thankfully my virus blocker stops, but I'm not sure if everyone has a virus blocking software. I would just suggest immediately closing the site that pops up. I just wanted to let you know in case anyone else has any concerns. Anyway, please take care, and know that I'll still be here to check in and eagerly await new projects from everyone. Your site has always been my go-to for all things Yaoi Drama CD related, and will continue to be!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for more one cute❤️ Hope you can continue post for so long as your pleasure٩( 'ω' )و

    ReplyDelete

Dont be shy and share what u think! Be respectful and nice to all BL community

Make a request!

MAKE A REQUEST!!!!
If u have a request, send us an email H E R E with the title of the manga!
But please be sure it has a drama CD! It saves a lot of time!!
Thank you sooooo much!!
Byeeee!!