-->

Instagram

Sunday 19 August 2018

ʋɪʀɢɪɴ ʂтаʀ Last Track


Wazzup Guyzz!!


Yup! Yup! Its the last track..! I've been putting this off  for many Sundays now cz I was enjoying our dear omegaverse editor's project!!  Her return was such a surprise with the update that I became drown in the sexiness she created.. Ahahahhah

Well!! Now its time for the last smexy times from this baby..! We got to see how the two managers connected..!!! ahahhahah
(I dont know another word to use)
But believe me.. They connect really sexy....!!  😋😋😋😋




Its hard for me to choose one pic to represent this track. So I decided to just show u the 'end' of it!!
Enjoy the full of it urself!!  Have fun!!  💋💋💋






VIRGIN STAR MANGA DRAMA CD



~  OPENLOAD  ~
⧭⧬




~  STREAMCHERRY  ~
⧭⧬




~  SEND VID  ~
⧭⧬







4 comments:


Emoticons

:)) :d :p :(( :) :( :-? [-( :-o :-t :-ss b-( @-) =))
  1. Thanks for more one complete project❤️❤️
    Hope more wonderfull one come here(。・ω・。)ノ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just finish to enjoy this project.... and right in the middle of ... u know... THAT... I could recognize the uke's voice as the one who did Usagi otoko Tora Otoko... it's crazy how I can recall them from their moans... something is wrong with me... I mean I already knew it... but everytime I realize, it still hurt me ahahhaha!
    A good choice! :))

    ReplyDelete

Dont be shy and share what u think! Be respectful and nice to all BL community

Make a request!

MAKE A REQUEST!!!!
If u have a request, send us an email H E R E with the title of the manga!
But please be sure it has a drama CD! It saves a lot of time!!
Thank you sooooo much!!
Byeeee!!