-->

Instagram

Sunday 15 July 2018

ʋɪʀɢɪɴ ʂтаʀ Track 3



Wazzup! Wazzup!!


Happy Sunday!! I hope urs truly filled with enjoyment or even some time to relax throughout the busy weeks.. Mine was truly hot n spent with being lazy n eating... but not so much for fun cz the hot weather truly gets on my nerves..!!! 
I kept wondering whether I will be able to update today cz its too hot to spent time in my room with my laptop.. 
But then someone told me that she n her group was waiting for some yaoi under a tree... Gosh..!! How I wish to be there to feel the breeze n the greens..  Save up a nice shade for me there, would u...? hihiihi

Now.... we are gonna dive in thru another hot stuff where Hijiri-chan filled with  filled with Hijiri-chan n Izumi Hayato...
Will they be able to connect again..? Or will they be apart foreve... Who am I kidding..? There's not gonna be sad ending in my project...!! ahahhahah





Have a HOT Sunday..!!! 
And have fun with the vid!! 💋💋💋






VIRGIN STAR MANGA+DRAMA CD



~ STREAMCHERRY ~
⧭⧬



~ OPENLOAD ~
⧭⧬


~  SENDVID  ~
⧭⧬




PS (July 15, 2018)  :  I'm having trouble tp upload new vid on rapidvideo. It process goes as usual, but when it finish uploading, the video didnt show up at all.. I'm wasting time while waiting it to be upload so I decided to try a new one. It's called "SENDVID".. But I must warn u..  U can see a button to share the video's link under the player, but plez refrain from sharing the video's link by urself cz I wanna let others to come here to the blog to stream it.. And of course.. DO NOT FLAG/REPORT!!!!





No comments:


Emoticons

:)) :d :p :(( :) :( :-? [-( :-o :-t :-ss b-( @-) =))

Post a Comment

Dont be shy and share what u think! Be respectful and nice to all BL community

Make a request!

MAKE A REQUEST!!!!
If u have a request, send us an email H E R E with the title of the manga!
But please be sure it has a drama CD! It saves a lot of time!!
Thank you sooooo much!!
Byeeee!!