-->

Instagram

Saturday 17 November 2018

Ķĩĸøéřü?! (extra 2)


Hi minna!!!

Genki!??! I'm fineee! I hope the same for u all! Well, today, as promised, I am going to share the extra n. 2, know also as the last part for this ongoing of mine, Kikoeru?!
Yeah.... after very very veryyyy long time, I finally, ended this project! Sorry, it surely took alot more than I, myslef, had preventivated for it. It was due alot of reasons, both personal and blog connected.
Personal... well.. as everyone, between my work and family I had alot to do, but it seems ok now. And blog connected coz it felt heavy sometimes realize that people may have problems following ur videos due host streaming websites u think good. Yup, receving always the same question, a understanble ask, to come back using youtube is quite strenous to reply each time... No we cant, for the simply reason we have no clue about the strikes and copyright issues. We, understand Youtube was the best one, yeah it's the streaming number one in the world for a reason after all... but we  want to avoid to lose all work done till now in few hours, u get it right?!??!
So it was really time consuming find something better, into this side... that we could call the research one ahah, the nobel goes to Kissy, without her help and her will to always improve what we do, I truly think I wouldnt be able to fins solutions!
For now let's just wait and see if this new platform is the right one for everybody. Till now I only had positive feedbacks (thanks to all people who want to help us, guiding us for the best) but, of course if u have problems to load/watch/stream let us know, comment. We dont know much about Dtube, it feels perfect so I want to know if I can realy rely on it or not! We are here!
Thanks!
Going back to the main topic.... Yup I did it! last gnammy video for us!
Let's be honest... we all waited to "listen" Itsuki right?!?! ahahhahaha yeah yeah... I enjoyed editing this one. It was a really good manga!
Enjoy ok??"
See ya with the new baby soooooooon!
Kisses!



8 comments:


Emoticons

:)) :d :p :(( :) :( :-? [-( :-o :-t :-ss b-( @-) =))
  1. This was super good ��������
    Thanks for doing this!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's winter and cold where i live , but daaaaaaaaaaaamn that was hot :))
    thank you for sharing , and looking forward to the new manga :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's winter here too, but quite warm these days... we have sun and 21°C ... it doesnt even feel like we are in winter... BUT I enjoyed this hot part too ahahha! Yup, I aleady started working on it and will share as soon as it is complete! Have a nice day!!!!

      Delete
  3. My dear Roby! How are you? Thank you so much, as always, for another wonderful project! I'm happy to see that things are moving along with finding new streaming sites! Take care for now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heilaaaa! I'm good and you?!?!!? Hope ur job and school are going smooth!!!
      I'm truly happy u enjoyed this manga! I did it too! Yup it seems the new streaming site is perfect,Kissy found it and without her perseveration I would have never used it!!!
      You take care too!
      Have a wonderful sunday! Kisses!!!! :))

      Delete
    2. I'm doing well! I'm getting ready for the holidays in style with tons of baking! I'm making cookies, gingerbread, brownies... the list is endless. I also finished school this past summer, so I'm free to do so much more! Plus, I got a new job at my local library so I don't have to worry about driving so far anymore. The other good thing is that the library is being reorganized and the adult librarian and I are trying to incorporate more "Adult" manga. ;) I hope you have a great holiday season!

      Delete
  4. I cant watch videos in dtube :(

    ReplyDelete

Dont be shy and share what u think! Be respectful and nice to all BL community

Make a request!

MAKE A REQUEST!!!!
If u have a request, send us an email H E R E with the title of the manga!
But please be sure it has a drama CD! It saves a lot of time!!
Thank you sooooo much!!
Byeeee!!