-->

Instagram

Saturday 10 November 2018

Ƙăƨħîķóɱȁɼǐɱąƾĥīţǻ ƉȅƾƗĭŋƴ ANSWER Track 6 Part 1

K.D Answer Track 6 Part 1/2 release!

Ahhhhh hey peeps, the new track is le out! This track is a little long since it's nearly the climax of the story! :D Oh boy I can't wait to edit their happy end!💖

Tbh, I was really happy when I can finally edit this part, it was such a painful ride with Miyauchi T-T but I'm just glad he finally knows what he really wants!

P/s: Pls help me do this quick survey on the next blcd series I should edit! Would love to hear your suggestions!

Oki oki I'm not going to spoil the track! Have fun watching it! 

5 comments:


Emoticons

:)) :d :p :(( :) :( :-? [-( :-o :-t :-ss b-( @-) =))
  1. Thank for this again!! ♡
    you are always awesome!
    anyway hope Sayonara Alpha will become ur next project! ahehe I voted for it!! Goodluck!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll see about that~~ 😏and you're welcome~

      Delete

Dont be shy and share what u think! Be respectful and nice to all BL community

Make a request!

MAKE A REQUEST!!!!
If u have a request, send us an email H E R E with the title of the manga!
But please be sure it has a drama CD! It saves a lot of time!!
Thank you sooooo much!!
Byeeee!!