-->

Instagram

Sunday 1 April 2018

Ķĩĸøéřü?! part 1-2


Hi minna!

Genki!???! Long time no see huh??? It's my first post after my further step to the being a responsable adult.... AHAHAHAHHAHA... I know... it's hilarious only thinking about it!!! XD
Anyway thanks to all who cintribuited to make my bday special! It was great and original... thanks +Cold Blood Kissy  ahaha even if... the way u all said that I could reply correctly and in few time to all ur questions was coz they were too simple... was abit rude... u hurt my feelings a lil ahahahhahaha! I could do it coz I'm awesome and extremerly smart... just for ur info ... ahahha
Kiddin  kiddin! Anyway it was kind and sweet! This was the 5 one we spent together... and it became an habit rely to some of u now... Another way to say that I consider some of the people met here as a family members! (love confession time terminated!)
Today it's sunday! Precisely for who (like me) celebrate Easter, here we are! I wish u warm feelings of peace and serenity for all ur families!
I'm sharing part 1.2 of this project! For some reasons I had to split track 1 in 2 parts, so with this one, please consider that only track 1 is complete now!
Here Itsuki is slowly trying to change and when he is embarassed it's kind of cute ahahah!
Enjoy it!
I like this manga even more with its drama cd!
Love u guys!
See ya!

1 comment:


Emoticons

:)) :d :p :(( :) :( :-? [-( :-o :-t :-ss b-( @-) =))
  1. I should have prepared u some tasks to do instead of answers question... Next time I guess....... :d

    Kissy. ~(^з^)-☆

    ReplyDelete

Dont be shy and share what u think! Be respectful and nice to all BL community

Make a request!

MAKE A REQUEST!!!!
If u have a request, send us an email H E R E with the title of the manga!
But please be sure it has a drama CD! It saves a lot of time!!
Thank you sooooo much!!
Byeeee!!