-->

Instagram

Sunday 28 January 2018

Ńēōň Ŝīġŋ ĂɱƄȅɍ part 6 - Extra


Hi minna!!!

Genki!?!?! I'm ok, I came to have some difficulties at my workplace, so I'm still thinking how to make things turn well, since problems not depend from me, pretty hard make people do a job properly when u do it with love and passion and your coworkers do it coz they have to. I'm totally fine with whatever reason made them decide to do this work, I only ask to do it the better we can so we can help people with everyday documents. This is why I hate competition. I have my ways on doing things, simple, unformal and friendly, as I am in my life and in everything. People like that, I like that and the result is, I do like what my job consits in. It's all another level. I think making progress when u are still young is wonderful but stressdul at the same time! 
Well, obstacles are made so we can do struggle and improve to surpass them!  Okkkkkkk confession time done!
Now, to the topic... yaoi topic... have somethng to say but I will be the shorter I can! 
First, yup I know some links are dead, I swear, in those few moments I have I work on it, u will see. Second, I'm sharing the final part of Neon Sign Amber... TADAAAAAAAA +Cold Blood Kissy  u see?!?! The one u asked for so long ahahaha gomen my darling!  The extra... Editing this one was not easy, not easy at all.... aahaha u will get the reason. Good perfomance my awesome uke san!
This manga was the best, in old times I would have edited this in one week or two at max... getting old hurts! ahaha!
Third, I still thanks the girls who are helping here making this blog always alive and running! They are lifesavers as always since I met them! I truly enjoyed Pendulum and what can I say about the newest project of Kissy ahaha I waited for it! And now I cant wait to see it complete... lucky me it's her one... I dont need to wait alot, like she does with mine ones ahhaha!
Now... I'm truly leaving the link here... ENJOY and I cant wait to start with something new! EXCITED ME!





or

14 comments:


Emoticons

:)) :d :p :(( :) :( :-? [-( :-o :-t :-ss b-( @-) =))
  1. Hi ^^ i am not sure if its just me but none of the links work :O thank you so much for your hard work, this manga is one of my faves and i am very happy that you made the drama cd videos for us <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. Unfortunately, both links are down. :( And yes! Thank you for this wonderful project! I'll be waiting patiently, but excitedly, for this part! Take care Roby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yosh!! I wanted so long to finally listen to this part !! Thanks so much as always !! You did a great job with this one !!

    As for the links, I can't open the Youtube one, but it works for Streamcherry ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep! Streamcherry works now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just tried to watch this extra clip, but both links are down... :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't belive that I can't watch this>< both links won't work ;^; I LOVE your work so pls pls pls pls fix this so we ALL can enjoy your AMAZING work >~<

    ReplyDelete
  7. Arigato for your hard work roby-sama,:))
    I hope every week there will always be new surprises from you.
    By the way may i know the intro song? :-?

    Cilla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi cilla! I hope that too, sicne I wouldnt be able alone, I'm more at ease now that I have other girls here!
      About the intro, she is one of my favourite singer, she is Italian and the title is ORONERO. Great right!?!?!? :))

      Delete
    2. Ahh... Naruhodo
      Off course, watashi wa sono kyoku ga sukidesu :)
      Did U know roby? I learn japanese by watching this kind of film
      Hahaha =))

      Cilla

      Delete
  8. please can you fix the links they're not working

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im streaming Cherry just fine until those smexy moans finished tho.. :d

      Delete
  9. por favvoooooorrr podrias colocar el video Ńēōň Ŝīġŋ ĂɱƄȅɍ part 6 - Extra en el servidor de rapidvideo.com

    ReplyDelete

Dont be shy and share what u think! Be respectful and nice to all BL community

Make a request!

MAKE A REQUEST!!!!
If u have a request, send us an email H E R E with the title of the manga!
But please be sure it has a drama CD! It saves a lot of time!!
Thank you sooooo much!!
Byeeee!!