-->

Instagram

Sunday 3 December 2017

Ńēōň Ŝīġŋ ĂɱƄȅɍ part 4


Hi minna!

Genki!?!? I'm very good! Another week is starting but u know what? Since the month I prefer just started I feel pretty happy for these weeks ahead!  Christmas holidays mean cold weather, family, jokes with friends and good food! I love it!
Now now...  before that...  here u are my usual post....  our Sunday of the previous week was very sad right?!?! The last seconds were with Saya's crying face... and it was very heartbreaking!
Now.... it's Ogata kun's turn. I mean, he wantes to say sorry, because he realized he loves him, but Saya is pretty scared about living the same hell he did when he was a student and gain all the courage needed to confess to his senpai, what happened after was very sad and bad. Coz Saya said the words I hate the most the "LET'S STAY FRIENDS".... Really.... I dont know for u... but for me it's something pretty hard to mantain when u broke up!
This is the kind of plot where Im truly happy to know what comes next! My heart would suffer too much for moments like these!
Another video here, hope u enjoy!
See ya next week!



11 comments:


Emoticons

:)) :d :p :(( :) :( :-? [-( :-o :-t :-ss b-( @-) =))
  1. Thank you for another great release Roby! Hopefully, this heartache will clear up! Also, what type of weather do you get around this time where you are? Does it snow in addition to the cold? Take care for now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my dear! I'm glad u liked this video too!
      And, ok ok maybe we can have a sense of cold a bit difference, there people online that still laugh at me after I said the temperature here (Italy)that I consider cold ones.... Here I'm having 9°/10°... no snow, only in few occasions I saw it snowing here!
      I will, I'm properly in my warm bed now! Hihihihi
      What about u?

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the reply. It's actually really windy here right now, and it will be until Thursday. It's not good for my allergies, which means more headaches. As for the temperature, it's between 50 to 70 degrees right now where I am as opposed to the temperature where you are. That sounds really cold! The good thing is that we both have nice warm beds. :)

      Delete
    3. 50° to 70°???!?! are u living into Sahara desert?!?!

      Delete
    4. Hahahaha! No no! Nothing that extreme. I live in the south western part of the United States. It's just our usual Fall weather right now. However, the winds do not help at all. The fire danger is really bad right now. :(

      Delete
  2. Trank you so much for another wonderfull track Roby (/≧▽≦/)
    I can't wait for the next one (ღ♡‿♡ღ)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'm happy u enjoyed! The basic feeling is still the sadness, but it's cute to see how Ogaka kun, after realizing his love for Saya, tries to confess to him!

      Delete
  3. Bakata-kun, you dont deserve Saya. When he said he was happy,being hug by a man etc. I was so sory for him :(( I'm sure there are such people in real life, just beacuse of this, this manga so real and it is too sad :((
    Thanks for the video :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that everyone like being hugged and kissed by the person u love right? I felt sweetness in that voice tone... It gave me chills in reality! What made me sad was imaginin Saya's past experience, that's, if u truly think about it, very hard to bear!In school days where even a small thing may seem a tragedy, this is hell!
      Well... lucky me and for my heart health too, I know what's going to happens... otherwise I couldnt really make it for a week ahahha
      damn impatience!
      Yoou are welcome! I'm happy u enjoyed! :=))

      Delete
  4. Hello there!!!! For some reason it’s not playing for me on my mobile device. Openload is refusing to let it play. Is there any other way I can watch it??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I noticed that you didn't update last Sunday so I hope your taking care of yourself .. And please update soon🤗

    ReplyDelete

Dont be shy and share what u think! Be respectful and nice to all BL community

Make a request!

MAKE A REQUEST!!!!
If u have a request, send us an email H E R E with the title of the manga!
But please be sure it has a drama CD! It saves a lot of time!!
Thank you sooooo much!!
Byeeee!!