-->

Instagram

Sunday 26 November 2017

Ńēōň Ŝīġŋ ĂɱƄȅɍ part 3


Hi minna!

Genki??!? Happy Sunday! Hope u had a good week! I'm here to share the usual release of the week! And, I bring u another part of Neon Sing Amber! In the whole manga this is the saddest part, lucky us we read the whole story otherwise I would be very depressed and totally against Ogata-kun right now...
I mean, if we consider to arrive to "that" point and discover to be impossible stay together, well... I felt bad for Saya. No one should experience that right?
Mah... saddness apart I hope u enjoy the video!
About +Cold Blood Kissy , she is busy with re ups right now! We will soon post the projects she fixed already! The other girls, Song and Ringo, are busy with school/university right now. It seems school deadlines are pretty different to mine ones. When I was student this was not a busy period (I mean with exams and stuff!) January and Febbruary and May was the busiest for me! So Ringo told me she will be working on her ognoing in her break from school! (Very happy to know it!). In reality I dont always know what kind of leader of my team I am! I tend to care about those I have beside me, always making questions on fb aahahah so sometimes I could result a bit much to people who dont know me well!  I assume it's coz, video editing is pretty fun but also time taking and work of patience,  but on the other hand we all are in that period of life when it can be difficult, caotic and surprisly impossible stay focused on everything! 
Now... I know what u are thinking about, SHUT UP!
Ok ok... I'm going...!
 See ya!
 



6 comments:


Emoticons

:)) :d :p :(( :) :( :-? [-( :-o :-t :-ss b-( @-) =))
  1. Konichiwa there, I have not open this website since many tasks from my school @-)

    Thanks for sharing your hard work admin, I'm glad to be able to watch all the video, but what about this one? Can you share using streamcherry like the previous eps? Luv from Indonesia :)

    Cilla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cilla darling! So u have no problem streaming with Cherry..? Glad to hear that!! :)

      Delete
    2. Ahahaha =)) I should b glad to b able to tell you that kissy-chan,
      I hope this website will continue to be better in the future. Ups, can I call U kissy-chan? :p
      Cilla

      Delete
    3. Hello Cilla! Good job with school!
      About this part I just reup it on Cherry too, so it should be ok now! my net was very slow yesterday so I could use only one streaming site!
      And what's with this lovey dovey u both!?!??!
      I sense cheating feelings.... YAMETEEEEEEEE! :))

      Delete
    4. Kissy-chan...? =)) i dont know if i ever fit with the word 'chan' tho... am I...? (¬‿¬ )

      and roby... cilla n i just met... there's nothing going between us........
      yet.... :d

      Delete
  2. my poor cutie pie :( mangaka writes very realistic story, fiction, sad at the same time. arrggg saya-chan :((

    As always, thanks for your efforts. To everyone who's busy with school good luck with that :))Thanks so mucck :)

    ReplyDelete

Dont be shy and share what u think! Be respectful and nice to all BL community

Make a request!

MAKE A REQUEST!!!!
If u have a request, send us an email H E R E with the title of the manga!
But please be sure it has a drama CD! It saves a lot of time!!
Thank you sooooo much!!
Byeeee!!