-->

Instagram

Sunday 17 September 2017

Fujoshis real meeting



Hi minna!

Genki!??!! Long time no see huh!??! This post of mine does not share a new video BUT the news that I'm going to take a flight and meet 2 fellow fujoshis known though this wonderful blog! After chatting a lot, videocalls and all, Manna decided it was time for us to meet.... when for the first time she told me "Let's meet", I was like "Are u crazy?!" well, she was pretty serious in reality and yeah I booked a flight months ago, and the time arrived. We will meet in Paris (her city) and coincidence is that, after creating the google map (u see below in the homepage), another fujoshi Clementine noticed that she lives pretty close to Manna something like 5 minutes far by car. so yeah we will meet and stay together! Kissy is too shy and not ready to meet me yet! Im getting ready to impose myself on her home and family soon anyway.... muauauuawh (u cant escape from me anymore......). 
Well, first thing I want to say is, the not even in billions of years I would imagined to arrive so far when I opened this blog! I met precious people, supportive and caring! Without notice with some we become like a family and for "only that", I have no words to express my happiness! (the emotional me is coming out...). I came to know and appreciate people from a lot of different countries and yeah... This is just fabolous! Even so, meeting for real and being able to know and enjoy outside the net is truly an awesome adventure! Isnt just YAOI POWER something good u cant control at all !?!? ahahahh
I will stay at Manna's house for 1 week. She already told me she prepared a surprise for my arrival and Im still wondering if she will greet me with some yaoi pics at the airport or something ahahhaha! I will came back next Sunday! We will do alot of pics and videos. 
With all my excitement and passion I will see u in a week! 
See ya!

8 comments:


Emoticons

:)) :d :p :(( :) :( :-? [-( :-o :-t :-ss b-( @-) =))
  1. good luck Roby...wish you guys will have a very great time together..😋😋😋 kissy,dont be shy..hehe hope we can see each other someday...😻😻😻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me... ? shy...? i dont think so! am I? naaahhhh.... maybe.... :-ss

      =))

      Delete
    2. Thank you my dear Yuki! Yup we had a wonderful week! And kissy... poor her ahaha she needs to really get ready!!! =))

      Delete
  2. WOW! Safe travels and I hope you have an enormous amount of fun! Please say hello to Manna and Clementine for me. Take care for now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could come too, but I live pretty far from Paris!!!
    This is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats amazing!! Hope you enjoy your week in Paris, you are always working hard to bring all of the beautiful Yaoi videos out into the light. Take care and thank you for always working hard! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your weekend girls, I think it's really cool how you get to meet each other:D

    ReplyDelete

Dont be shy and share what u think! Be respectful and nice to all BL community

Make a request!

MAKE A REQUEST!!!!
If u have a request, send us an email H E R E with the title of the manga!
But please be sure it has a drama CD! It saves a lot of time!!
Thank you sooooo much!!
Byeeee!!