-->

Instagram

Friday 21 July 2017

Ɖāǩǎřėŧāī ŏŧŏĸŏ ĭćħī ŋī ōdōśāŕĕŧē ĭmāšu Track 3


Hi minna!

Happy sunday! Today we woke up with the so called "summer storm" so rain made everything cooler and we are able to breath finally! It was very hot here these days!
Sooooo I am here with you coz +Ringo Aoiro  sent me track 3 of her project this week, so I suppose is time for me to share with you! I took advatage of my position, went ahead and enjoyed already 😋😋😋 but since I'm a kind person yeah, I think it's time to keep seeing how things go between these 2! It's sexy so as always, I suggest you to use your headphones! Just in case you are not alone and surrounded by people ahahah!
As always, I need to thanks the girls of my team in whatever position they are, coz they help mainting this blog alive and running while I want/desire to repristinate the situation here! If u are curious, I want to tell that this new host website is pure gold, coz there is no limit in terms of space or time lenght of every single video, differently from Youtube, I dont need to split videos longer than 15 minutes or compress them anymore. It means I need only to browse the project I want in my archieve and press upload, the rest is all on it! So I hope reups will be alot smoother than before! 
But I want to focus on new things so re ups will not be the only thing I will think about here! I will take my time with them, hope u understand!
With this I will leave u with this new release and see ya!

Hello, It's Ringo Aoiro back with your favourite Dakaretai otoko ichi ni odosarete imasu- Track 3

Sorry about taking so long with this installment. I wonder if you guys are liking my work thus far. A while ago I found out this manga's Volume 2 & 3 also have Blcd. I'm kinda excited about it 😆

And, for those who got to see early surprise release of this manga+Blcd, I hope you enjoy your surprise 😉 but this new video is with translations. The last one didn't have translated audio.

~Untill next Track! 🤗 Peace! 🖖




16 comments:


Emoticons

:)) :d :p :(( :) :( :-? [-( :-o :-t :-ss b-( @-) =))
  1. This link is broken :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't watch it....this link is broken...������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Sorryyyy Ringo will send another link when she will fix it!

      Delete
  3. It says that the video is unavailable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup I know!!! Sorry for this! Ringo will send me another link and I will replace with a working one! I will notify u here, in this comments section! :)

      Delete
  4. roby Dear why i cannot view in youtube? pls help 😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will replace the link when Ringo will send me the new one! I will notify u! Gomeeeeeen!!!!

      Delete
  5. Hi, thank you for your hard work. I really love the videos that you made. I'm wondering if you're still working on it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this series! And now there's anime!!!!! Kyaaaaaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cuando habra el track 4, 5 es decir de los otros volumenes, espero con ansias.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ame este cd drama kyaaaa Dõmo arigato por subirlo !!!! :)) kyaaaa y el 4?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like video 3 was removed from youtube due to nudity :(
    Is there a way to re-upload it to a site like openload or streamcherry like some of the other videos on this blog? Or maybe just a link do a google upload or zippyshare?

    ReplyDelete
  10. It says that the video is unavailable TTnTT

    ReplyDelete

Dont be shy and share what u think! Be respectful and nice to all BL community

Make a request!

MAKE A REQUEST!!!!
If u have a request, send us an email H E R E with the title of the manga!
But please be sure it has a drama CD! It saves a lot of time!!
Thank you sooooo much!!
Byeeee!!