-->

Instagram

Sunday 20 November 2016

Ňōʙɵɗγ κnσϣѕ part 2


Hi minna!

Genki?!?!  Happy Sunday! Today is a rainy day here... a classic right? Just when u can simply go wondering out without worrying about the time... Well.... thinking positive... I have alot of new things to enjoy! I could make in time and do a new part of this good and particular manga!
I was impressed of much I had to scroll down the shared posts to find the previous and first one about this story.... wow almost a month!?!??! I'm really getting old... Gomen Gomen!
I replied to other request mails so... for the new people I want to say welcome and enjoy your stay here... I have things I've to work on yet, but the big is done! But as always ideas and suggestions are more than welcome! Ops... I forgot to thanks a Tumblr friend who let me notice that part 1 and 2 of Owaranai  (Gosan no Heart sequel) were missing... 
it was a big help! Here and there if u find dead links or missing parts please dont hesistate to contact me and I will try to solve everything I can as soon as possible!
Now..... turning back to this manga... I had other proof that I'm an odd one... There is a moment (u'll surely notice too) where I couldnt avoid to focusing on rubbig sheets sound.... dont need to add a word about that.... I already know....😏
And I really enjoy the background music... This manga feels great and editing this is a pleasure! The end is quite melting... I mean u are at "that" and u hear your lover telling u to leave him once things get strange or difficult... Hard right? If u love someone... leaving him in need time shouldnt be an option... It shouldnt neither between friends.... so between lovers it should be impossible right!??!?!
Enjoy the video! And sorry for the long wait!
Kisses
Roby85m👋

2 comments:


Emoticons

:)) :d :p :(( :) :( :-? [-( :-o :-t :-ss b-( @-) =))
  1. :( ommgg :(( :((

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. .. how many tears.... is it so sad ????? Scared to watch it hihihihi :-?

    ReplyDelete

Dont be shy and share what u think! Be respectful and nice to all BL community

Make a request!

MAKE A REQUEST!!!!
If u have a request, send us an email H E R E with the title of the manga!
But please be sure it has a drama CD! It saves a lot of time!!
Thank you sooooo much!!
Byeeee!!