-->

Instagram

Friday 7 October 2016

Ķõħĩŧšūjî Ħõĸāĸû Ķěīĸāĸû M+CD


Katsutaka and Kazuomi are seniors with a secret hobby: they love watching a pair of younger boys making love. Katsutaka and Kazuomi have fallen completely in love with Yuki and Kaede, and vow to capture them once they enter high school. That awaited day has finally arrived, but will the two seniors be able to reach their goal? And are Kaede and Yuki really who the seniors imagined them to be? 

Mangaka: Minami Haruka
Release date: 31/08/2007
Cast:
Miyata Kouki  Morikawa Toshiyuki
Fukushima Jun  Okiayu Ryoutarou
Fukui Shinsuke  Tachibana Shinnosuke
Shimozaki Hiroshi

P.S. Isn't +Cold Blood  amazing! Girl you're sugoi ne?? Thanks to you we're going to enjoy another sexy serie.... This is CD 1, she is so good that when she decides to edit a project, she starts and stop only when the whole thing is completely edited.... For me you're an example! You're not moody like me!!! Gomen!!!!
I'm sure that when I say "I like you" all the supporters are thinking the same!



Ķõħĩŧšūjî Ħõĸāĸû Ķěīĸāĸû M+CD:





7 comments:


Emoticons

:)) :d :p :(( :) :( :-? [-( :-o :-t :-ss b-( @-) =))
  1. I think that I would appreciate this yaoi more if I was younger. But reading this now, all I was thinking was: "Where the hell are the teachers? Sex in dorms? Drugs in school?! WTF?!" But characters was quite enjoyable and funny :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =))

      u know... its really hard to find a plot in haruka minami's manga. but she covered it all with the characters and also the smex.. :d
      (its the reason for why I did her's..its such a nice way to release stress.. ehehhehe) :p

      Delete
  2. Thanks for creating this blog, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roby please fix this video link,, this video no longer available now,, but I still can watch this video two days ago

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI!! The vids has been taken down form YT and its gonna take ma while to reup them on another platform... Hope u can wait for them. :-ss

      Delete
  4. :'v why I can't download :'v

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. x2 I only want to see when I don't have internet, here it is very constant that the light goes out for hours or even days

      Delete

Dont be shy and share what u think! Be respectful and nice to all BL community

Make a request!

MAKE A REQUEST!!!!
If u have a request, send us an email H E R E with the title of the manga!
But please be sure it has a drama CD! It saves a lot of time!!
Thank you sooooo much!!
Byeeee!!