-->

Instagram

Monday 5 September 2016

Đöüšħīŷōūmȍ ƞãî Ķėřėđô M+CD

Hardworking, good-looking, and heir to daddy's company, Shimano thinks his life's just about perfect. Except that he's working from the bottom up in the company, and he can't seem to get along with Kurosawa, his manager. Competent but flippant, Kurosawa always seems to pay extra attention to Shimano, whether it's teasing him to make him work harder or covering up for his mistakes, which of course drives Shimano crazy. So he has Kurosawa firmly blacklisted until he realizes that Kurosawa's private life isn't a bundle of roses and begins to sympathize... and how are you supposed to hate someone you sympathize with, anyway?

Mangaka: Natsume Isaku
Released date: 2/25/2009
Seiyuu cast:
(Kurokawa Akihiro): Kusunoki Taiten x (Shimano Hayato): Takeuchi Ken





Đöüšħīŷōūmȍ ƞãî Ķėřėđô M+CD:

part1  -  part2  -  part3  -   part4  -  part5  -  part6  -  part7  -  part8  -  part9 (end)


14 comments:


Emoticons

:)) :d :p :(( :) :( :-? [-( :-o :-t :-ss b-( @-) =))
  1. �� �� thnk u.now I need to wait fr more.
    This manga is my favourite of all.
    I Lve thm both ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait for more? Of this specific manga? For what I know I think I edited the whole drama cd avaible, but please dont hesitate to tell me if I'm wrong coz I would gladly do more!
      Yup Isaku Natsume is one of my TOP 10 mangakas! I'd only wish more ero scenes ahahaah just a lil bit! :d
      I love them too!

      Delete
  2. The video and the account seems to have been taken down! I was looking forward to listening to the Drama CD!! D;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! Lost my account on Youtube, so I lost all its content! But lil by lil all the projects will be online again :)
      Follow our page or group in Fb so u will be notified on every reup!

      Delete
  3. I want to watch this so badly, could you please re upload the broken link for chapter 8. thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Link for chapter 3 is broken :(

    Thanks for the hard work on making these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 6 and 7 are broken now "We can't find the file etc..."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Umm... Are the links broken? Because it seems that it directs me to unsafety website? Btw, thank you for uploading these🤩

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello, thanks for uploading this. But it seems like the file is taken down or something, can you reupload this? Thanks in advance, I hope you read soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Dont be shy and share what u think! Be respectful and nice to all BL community

Make a request!

MAKE A REQUEST!!!!
If u have a request, send us an email H E R E with the title of the manga!
But please be sure it has a drama CD! It saves a lot of time!!
Thank you sooooo much!!
Byeeee!!