-->

Instagram

Sunday 18 September 2016

Ɓōĸū ŵā ĸĩmĩ ŋō ŧōřĭ ŋĭ ŋāŕīŧāī M+CD


At 15 years old, Kei's never been in love, but he has sex with anyone who shows him interest. While he's in someone else's arms, he can forget the void in his own life. One day in late spring, Koyama discovers what's missing: a slightly spacey med-student named Fujii. Unfortunately, Fujii is his sister's boyfriend.
 Mangaka: Homerun Ken
Release date:  2006-02-24
Casts:
Fujii: Hatano Wataru
Koyama Kei: Suzumura Kenichi
Koyama Moe: Mizuhashi Kaori
Akatsuka Rintarou: Itou Kentarou

P.S. A kind request of +Shayla Casado Fuertes  dear, thanks for supporting me during these years...! This blog has the big luck and honour of having new people here everyday, but there is a group of people always always here and never gone away, people who really understand what I mean and feel! You are also a reason for me of even thinking about doing more and better!
Just enjoy this request of yours! Kisses!

P.S. 2 Thanks for everything you do for us yaoi manga lovers... without skilled people like you that use their free time mananging new projects just to let us enjoy them, people like me wouldn't have a reason and possibility for editing!
So thanks to your hobby I can have mine, soooooo enjoy our hobbies together ne??!!!




Ɓōĸū ŵā ĸĩmĩ ŋō ŧōřĭ ŋĭ ŋāŕīŧāī M+CD:
1  -  2  -  3  -  4  -  5  -  6  -  7  -  8

7 comments:


Emoticons

:)) :d :p :(( :) :( :-? [-( :-o :-t :-ss b-( @-) =))
  1. Finally! I was watching this series when previous site broke. I'm so glad that I end this.
    Really sad stuff but with happy ending and nice art. Recommended as a little break between some crazy ero-series ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to know u could finally enjoy all the video of this manga! Yup, it's wuite sad and can say heavy at some points but.... I think it's reality after all! Loving your sister's bf is not exactly what u call an easy situation! But ove finds the way at the end! Ahahahaha about the pause thing I couldn0t agree more!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The links for 3, and 4 aren't available anymore. Will you by any chance fix the links? I'm dying to wait for the rest of this manga! Thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Happy New Years! <3 Please comment when its fixed so it notifies me! I would've just skipped 3 and 4 and continued, but it seriously left a cliff hanger, so basically I'd rather be patient. I'm literally watching your website's work and it's incredibly beautiful. I hope to be up to date when your ongoing works are finally ready to be released. Are you half japanese?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hii, I wanted to tell you that tracks 2-3-4-5-6-7 were deleted :( ... Can you please upload them again?? I just love this manga very much and want to watch the blcd + manga :)
    Thnaks <3!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. links 2 through 7 are still down...there are so many broken links on this site it makes me wish I could help out and fix them somehow so the editors don't have to keep messing with it...but since I can't, can you please fix it when you have time?

    ReplyDelete

Dont be shy and share what u think! Be respectful and nice to all BL community

Make a request!

MAKE A REQUEST!!!!
If u have a request, send us an email H E R E with the title of the manga!
But please be sure it has a drama CD! It saves a lot of time!!
Thank you sooooo much!!
Byeeee!!