-->

Instagram

Sunday 18 September 2016

Ɣĭĕŵƒīnƌėř part 7


Hi minna!!!

Genki?!?!?! To the new followers here WELCOME.. we had to move from the previous website but we are active here now! So try to take a look around and feel free to ask for whatever doubt or request or anything you have in mind!!! Don't worry!
For the old followers (I hope I was able to reply to you all) Ehm.. how to say.. thanks for your words of motivation and support... you know... I can understand it may be a pain or wasting your time... but sometimes even if we totally like what we do.. few words can make a difference and I really appreciate and I'm grateful to all those decided to make me feel their presence. I knew people who are following me since my first year online but never commented... (guys it's such a waste let me tell u tho!) Am I so scary... or boring... or not fanny at all???  Oh well... I'm a person who loves to talk a lot soooo it's hard for me imagining to stay silent for so long ahahah but I'm glad u remained by my side and decided to not grow up ahahahah or better to say to grow up leaving a little space for our "innocent" interest! So thank u!

Now.... time for the main reason I'm here.... I am sooooo happy and motivated to work on the edit of a new video! I was so focused to re upload the lost videos that I almost forgot about relaxing a little and take it easy...!
Projects still missing will be online night after night ahahaha yeah.. leaving my pc open and all the videos in queue it's the only way for me to organize everything... You know real life .... 
Sooooo I decided to add a new episode of one of my ongoing ones... 
Time for Asami and Fei... Well... considering that I know like u all know what will happen next I was like nooooooooo why the track stop now but oh well..... Best things arrive after along wait!
Enjoy the video!

1 comment:


Emoticons

:)) :d :p :(( :) :( :-? [-( :-o :-t :-ss b-( @-) =))

Dont be shy and share what u think! Be respectful and nice to all BL community

Make a request!

MAKE A REQUEST!!!!
If u have a request, send us an email H E R E with the title of the manga!
But please be sure it has a drama CD! It saves a lot of time!!
Thank you sooooo much!!
Byeeee!!