-->

Instagram

Wednesday 31 August 2016

Ȗϐάϣάτέτΰ κσϮσ ϺάτύԍόϮό zέшвυ M+CD


Yoshinaga is madly in love with Takao. However, Takao is in love with big tits. Facing such a frivolous lover, Yoshinaga needs to use all ways to tame Takao. But will Takao really listen and give up big tits?


Release date: 2010年10月08日
ILLUSTRATOR: Abe Akane / 阿部あかね
CAST
(美長) 鳥海浩輔 Kōsuke Toriumi X Tatsuhisa Suzuki 鈴木達央 (鷹緒)


P.S. A kind request of sdda! Enjoy friends!!





Ȗϐάϣάτέτΰ κσϮσ ϺάτύԍόϮό zέшвυ M+CD: 
part 1.1  - part 1.2  - part 2.1  part 2.2  -  part 3.1  -  part 3.2  part 4  -  part 5  -  part 6(end)



9 comments:


Emoticons

:)) :d :p :(( :) :( :-? [-( :-o :-t :-ss b-( @-) =))
  1. Replies
    1. Hello! Yup I knew it! Re ups are going smoothly but still they were alot of projects so I needed time to organize them! this was just fixed sooooo enjoy :d

      Delete
  2. Oh!! What a relief! Thanks for the answer :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello thank you for your amazing work!! Parts 3.1 and 5 are down can you please reupload?? Thank you :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3.1, 5 both are not working could you fix it plz
    thanks by the way I really appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  5. helloooo i really love your blog :) been a follower for a long time now.. btw the 3.1 and 5 part is missing..if u can fix it..it would be awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi hi! Thank you for the follow and thanks for telling me! Thanks to u I noticed part 6 was offline too, I fixed all of them and it should be ok now! Let me know, I used cherry streaming.
      Have a nice day! :)

      Delete
  6. Hello! I have a request. Could you please work on some of Abe Akane Sensei's works? I really love this mangaka so please. I really look forward to it. Thank you so much! Keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. links is dead :(
    I liked your blog plz reupload :(

    ReplyDelete

Dont be shy and share what u think! Be respectful and nice to all BL community

Make a request!

MAKE A REQUEST!!!!
If u have a request, send us an email H E R E with the title of the manga!
But please be sure it has a drama CD! It saves a lot of time!!
Thank you sooooo much!!
Byeeee!!