-->

Instagram

Sunday 26 August 2018

Ķĩĸøéřü?! part 4


Hi minna!

Genki?!?!? Hope u are doing great! Did u enjoy Yukuroo new project?!! She made a poll and she will follow ur replies order among the 3 options she gave us! Personally I had voted for another one but after streaming her video of yesterday I'm happy she will keep going with this serie! She is the one who introduced Omegaverse genre here after all. And I came to love Omergaverse very much! Maybe it's coz babies are here and I adore them!
I also cant wait to see kissy next baby! I'm a super curious person right?!?!
It's awesome how we could get a balance here!
Kissy goes for old but precious stories,
Kuro goes for new entries, new topics,
and I'm right in the middle... old and new... undefined ahahahhahahah the moody one maybe!??!?!?
Gomeeeeen!
I got contacted from some new people who would like to try editing and keep asking me advices... Well, in advance I can say I'm not the best one that can give them! since I have a very simple style, but what I feel to say is that I'm pretty proud if after taking alook here there are girls interested in what we do! It's so good to know u impress people so much that u make them wonder if they can give a try! It's not something u are ready when u open a blog. I mean u do it coz u want a personal space where u can say/share/comment what u like. But it's the best when u are a resource for others!
If around here there are still people who wonder how to do videos, what I suggest is "always try"! U can realize it's too difficult, time taking or not ur thing. OOOOOOOOr u can see with ur own eyes and hands that the story take life thanks the awesome mangakas and the best seyuus and ur putting everything together!. All connected with ur favourite stories! (this is the secret! Pick a manga u like and u will see the video will create all by its own!) This is what happened to me at the beginning. I have no secret after this one. 
About the style, well, I can tell how I do it, but everyone has its own one! What's is good for me can be awful for someone else and viceversa! So I'm here if others wonder ok!??!?!
About my project well I'm sharing here another par of my ongoing one! Kikoeru?
It's pretty hard to edit when u keep tellin how idiot the seme can be! Yuno san's doubts are truly hurting the adorable Itsuki! Itsuki came to be very mature in dealing the situation... And he is doing with his childhood friend (and that's so cute!).
As always the intro image is thanks to yaoicolouring (Tumblr)! Go and take alook if u still didnt! It's like a dreamland! 
Just enjoy this part and see ya with the next video!


8 comments:


Emoticons

:)) :d :p :(( :) :( :-? [-( :-o :-t :-ss b-( @-) =))
  1. The link just keeps loading but doesnt work😫

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Replaced with openload link! Try now and let me know! :)

      Delete
    2. It does! Load again, use incognito browser or change it (Firefox or Opera) and close the annoying tabs! :)

      Delete
  2. Hello Roby dear! Thank you for continuing with this project! I must have misread your last post because I thought that I read that you were discontinuing this project. I apologize for my confusion. It's so great to see you posting again! Take care for now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiiii my dear! Sorry I didnt notice ur previous comment but ur mistake is due my words choice! I mean in Italian u use the same verb to say end and complete. So I ended using the literal translation of the sentence I would have used in my native language! so it's not like u misread but it's me who didnt explain properly! GOMEEEEEEN!
      I'm glad u like this project and I would never stopped editing this one! Acutally I never stopped in the half of a CD. I mean I did not complete series with multiples CDs but I never stopped in the middle of one disk! So I dont plan doing it now ahahhahah!
      Thanks for ur wishes! Take care u too!
      Kisses! :))

      Delete
    2. Ah! I see! Thanks for clearing up my misunderstanding. And yes! I love this project too! Keep going! Take care for now! Also, I told Kissy this a while ago, but I'm going to be looking for more possible requests to send you soon! I know you have a ton already, so it may take a while for mine to come up, but I felt it was time to send you a request again! As always, thanks for all you do, and I look forward to more! <3 I send you hugs and kisses as well!

      Delete

Dont be shy and share what u think! Be respectful and nice to all BL community

Make a request!

MAKE A REQUEST!!!!
If u have a request, send us an email H E R E with the title of the manga!
But please be sure it has a drama CD! It saves a lot of time!!
Thank you sooooo much!!
Byeeee!!