-->

Instagram

Thursday 22 February 2018

Kissy's BDAY!

 Hellooooo!

I know I know I knooooooow, I will tell u first... it's still 22 of february here where I am! So, since I'm the one who is posting.... well... I can ignore the time difference and the fact that for +Cold Blood Kissy  is already 23 ahahahahha! Sorry dear!
I was at work with a double shift today so, I could "became one" with my pc only after dinner (now)!!!
Speaking of how I hope u had a wonderful day... as always u refused to talk with me at the phone... tsk! I will make u surrender one day or another.... I PROMISE!... I will anticipate that I say sorry to all people u would have liked to partecipate and to whom I didnt asked to! Sorry, I made all in few hours so I rushed a bit with my selfish requests! To people I asked and still didnt make on time, sorry to u too, my fault! I asked so late and it was very difficult to interact each other properly!
To people who could do as I asked for, THANKS from the bottom of my heart! It's good to make people know we think about them! It makes it sound like we are a big family (as I consider myself with some of you known here!).
About my part in this video I can say that considering I was rushing in my 10 minutes break from my work at the office (I was out of breath!), I registered the message 3 times... and I gave up at the end... considering my bad spoken english (I repeated the word special, somehting like 300000 times... I realized after ending everything...SORRY! and considering I could manage to add and create this video in only now in 20 minutes, I think I did a wonderful job (phrasin myself.... so lame hihihihi!).
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR! 
Thanks to Kyo Takashi, Kay DYS, Aika go, Umi, Achinthya, Shayla and the others! 
Lot of love! See ya in the weekend!




No comments:


Emoticons

:)) :d :p :(( :) :( :-? [-( :-o :-t :-ss b-( @-) =))

Post a Comment

Dont be shy and share what u think! Be respectful and nice to all BL community

Make a request!

MAKE A REQUEST!!!!
If u have a request, send us an email H E R E with the title of the manga!
But please be sure it has a drama CD! It saves a lot of time!!
Thank you sooooo much!!
Byeeee!!