-->

Instagram

Friday 20 January 2017

$øŋø Ķũćħıƃıřų ŋı Ƴøřũ ŋŏ Ŧšūŷų part 5


Wazzup Guys!!


I'm really need some sleep right now.. My head is pounding and my eyes are heavy.. Its been a week that I have this sickness of sleeping at 4am and waking up at 8 am in the morning... Such a torture..!!
But, even if I'm pretty sure my eyes are half closed right now, I still wanna and manage to share this new track with you guys cz we're almost reach the end for this one and I just dont wanna wait any longer... 

In this one, we're gonna see how did their relationship turned into something messed up...

And this scene here... somehow remind me a lot to Natsume from Alice Academy (Gakuen Alice) when he was angry... Have you ever read it..?
😁😁😁






AND... BEHOLD..!!!
It's THE END of this track.... 😍😍😍

We still have one more to go for this baby..!! You should wait for Sunday to come..
😏😏😏

Now... I really need some sleep.. its only 10pm here.. but I need to try to sleep for now...

So.. have fun!! 💋💋💋





$øŋø Ķũćħıƃıřų ŋı Ƴøřũ ŋŏ Ŧšūŷų part 5

No comments:


Emoticons

:)) :d :p :(( :) :( :-? [-( :-o :-t :-ss b-( @-) =))

Post a Comment

Dont be shy and share what u think! Be respectful and nice to all BL community

Make a request!

MAKE A REQUEST!!!!
If u have a request, send us an email H E R E with the title of the manga!
But please be sure it has a drama CD! It saves a lot of time!!
Thank you sooooo much!!
Byeeee!!