-->

Instagram

Sunday 8 January 2017

$øŋø Ķũćħıƃıřų ŋı Ƴøřũ ŋŏ Ŧšūŷų part 2


Wazzup! Wazzup!

Happy Sunday! Or should it be Happy Nosebleed Day..!! Ouh you guys gonna get some nosebleed with today's release, I could guarantee that one..!! 😉😉😉
Hurm.. It comes to my concern that there's many of us who seems to be pretty fond of this project.. It makes me so excited to share this with everyone.. Tho it's only per week release, I'm sure there's some saying about patience is virtue.. Is that correct..? I'm not even sure cz I am most definitely not a very patience guy to begin with.. But I hope that you will be able to still your heart with me for the upcoming release, kay..? 😁😁😁

So, about this one, I'm gonna need to warn you to please wear your headphone while streaming for it and please watch your back.. ahahhaha  


Now it looks like Wakae finally got his revenge... and Wada seems to realized the twisted effect of his action to the guy who used to be timid and innocent in his eyes...








Tho in Wada's feeling... he's the one that's been betrayed first....










When I first read this, I used to think hard of what could have caused this misunderstanding to happen that manage to lead everything into such a mess...
Well, I guess that's what it means to be tag as a heavy plot by people...
Enjoy the vid..!! 💋💋💋





No comments:


Emoticons

:)) :d :p :(( :) :( :-? [-( :-o :-t :-ss b-( @-) =))

Post a Comment

Dont be shy and share what u think! Be respectful and nice to all BL community

Make a request!

MAKE A REQUEST!!!!
If u have a request, send us an email H E R E with the title of the manga!
But please be sure it has a drama CD! It saves a lot of time!!
Thank you sooooo much!!
Byeeee!!