-->

Instagram

Wednesday 11 January 2017

ŊøŦ Ëqũ㣠part 10 (Last Track)


Wazzup Guys!!


I'm gonna insist on you guys to take a break for this little one cz this is the last of this baby..!! 😁😁
Sad..? Don't be cz this baby gonna be stay here forever for you guys to stream it always whenever you want.. As for me, I am very excited at the end of every project cz that would be mean I'll need to edit something new..!! 😉😉😉


At the end of this, we can finally get to see Konomi confess and realize his feeling that is so deep within his heart... Woah..! A bit emotional and warm scenes for the last track to settle down our agitation while we were with them all along.. At last, a happy ending is what we always seek for in everything we read/watch..
I'm very glad to be able to complete this baby which has been requested by +mareeda vynn, cz the end of it really satisfied me tho there's a bit struggle at the beginning of it... So, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for requesting and I hope you too will be happy cz its finally complete after all this time.. 👌👌👌
And... speaking of the end... everyone's gonna be able to enjoy a bit fun at the end of this track because Kyo-chan has been helping me with the translation..!! I am truly grateful for the time you spend to help me complete this one..!! 😍😍😍


So, I hope everyone enjoy this project and stay tuned for a new project..!! 💋💋💋



No comments:


Emoticons

:)) :d :p :(( :) :( :-? [-( :-o :-t :-ss b-( @-) =))

Post a Comment

Dont be shy and share what u think! Be respectful and nice to all BL community

Make a request!

MAKE A REQUEST!!!!
If u have a request, send us an email H E R E with the title of the manga!
But please be sure it has a drama CD! It saves a lot of time!!
Thank you sooooo much!!
Byeeee!!