-->

Instagram

Wednesday 21 December 2016

ŊøŦ Ëqũ㣠part 7


Wazzup Guys!!

First of all, this might be slightly early.. oh hell. I know its a lot early for ur Wednesday's order, But I'm gonna be busy with some new job and everything and my shift will be hectic before I got used to it.. So any release gonna be a bit early or maybe a bit late from usual time.. But dont worry I'm still gonna release a new track or a new project as usual cz this is what I need to rest my mind..  ^^
So today, as usual we will be streaming the continuation of this couple..  😉😉😉


Ryou keeps pressuring chasing after Konomi. While I do understand that he's desperate for their love, Konomi can't make himself to accept Ryou and keep himself away... 
but...



Ouh... and I almost missed the fact where Konomi starts his art due to Ryou's suggestion. Doesn't it mean that Konomi has carried Ryou's memories and love for his entire life..? I think Ryou seem to forget about that part...  😩😩😩



2 comments:


Emoticons

:)) :d :p :(( :) :( :-? [-( :-o :-t :-ss b-( @-) =))
  1. Ciao bella,
    you always spoil us with the best treats:))
    Good luck with your new job.
    Cris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you..!! :)

      and the best treats gonna go on and on and on... stay tuned, kay..? :d

      Delete

Dont be shy and share what u think! Be respectful and nice to all BL community

Make a request!

MAKE A REQUEST!!!!
If u have a request, send us an email H E R E with the title of the manga!
But please be sure it has a drama CD! It saves a lot of time!!
Thank you sooooo much!!
Byeeee!!