-->

Instagram

Saturday 1 October 2016

Ǩǔřōƞēĸō Ǩăŕėŝħī ňō Ňākāsɇƙɑtɑ M+CD (#3)

[From MANGAGO] <= (you always ask me where to read them! My fav. website is this!)
Shingo and Kakami have finally understood their feelings and continued with their relationship, and for some reason, Kakami wants to take it to the next level by living together? 

Author: Sakyo Aya
Cast:
Kondou Takashi x Maeno Tomoaki

P.S. This is a kind request of alot of people during this last year. But an important reward goes to  @taty my first Italian supporter that showed herself here! (Personal friends apart, of course!!). I've already told you how happy I am,  knowing you're here! Thanks for your words! I truly hope my compatriots will increase in order to spread more yaoi here in Italy too!!!!
(GRAZIE taty)! Sentiti libera di condividere il blog e i progetti che ti piacciono con altri amanti del genere yaoi! Più siamo meglio è !!!!  (*^ ・^)ノ⌒☆


P.S.(2).With this project my personal projects are all up again and avaible for everyone! Thanks for your patience and support! The number of YAOI PROJECTS ONLINE is smaller than before for the only reason that in some series (with more CDs) we shared them all in one post (Warui serie for example).
And still some of +Cold Blood Kissy are on uploading status. For her it was harder coz she had an unique channel, so losing it meant losing everything! But with time she will share here again all her great projects! So no new videos for this weekend but hope that with this serie complete u will forgive me ne?!??!?
Kisses!
Roby85m




9 comments:


Emoticons

:)) :d :p :(( :) :( :-? [-( :-o :-t :-ss b-( @-) =))
  1. Hey Roby!!! Congrats on your new blog again! I really am glad to see you and Cold Blood still running😆 For some reason when I click on the pages decimation then I click on the picture with all the completed projects, it won't show me the list....just the picture. Is there a way to see it on your phone? I'm pretty bad with technology still😅

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helloooooooo dear! Thank u for the wishes! Yeah after a bit rough period we are running!!! I know you all had problems surfing here...
      I think I solved now! Do u have still problems!??!? Let me know! :)

      Delete
  2. heya! Sorry for bothering, but the link isn’t working... take your time fixing it and thanks for all the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, when I click the link it says the youtube acct has been terminated, there's no content. Has this been uploaded anywhere else?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you in advanced for all your continued work spreading the yaio love... since YouTube seems to have deleted the videos anyway you can upload to open load? kuroneko kareshi no nakasekata..... again thanks so much ☯️✌️

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (I deleted my first comment since I noticed an error in the message.)

      Can you please upload it again? ^_^ The YouTube link is not working anymore. :(( (YouTube account has been terminated) All except the 4th drama CD of this series is not working.
      <3 I love all the hard work you do to this. :))

      Delete

Dont be shy and share what u think! Be respectful and nice to all BL community

Make a request!

MAKE A REQUEST!!!!
If u have a request, send us an email H E R E with the title of the manga!
But please be sure it has a drama CD! It saves a lot of time!!
Thank you sooooo much!!
Byeeee!!