-->

Instagram

Monday 5 September 2016

Ƒũƌāƞŝħī-ĸūŋ ŋō Ħōňėŷ dāŷŝ M+CD

1) Fudanshi-kun Naughty BL-Like Experience!
Kouhei Arima is an otaku! After meeting Kazuomi Shiiba, an hair stylist, Arima starts experiencing the BL scenes he's used to reading about!
2) Obligatory Cross-Dressing for Gakuran Boy
Arima Kanata is a boy. Cross-dressing is absolutely not his hobby. However because of his feminine face he often gets mistaken for a girl. What to do when Mimasaka Kyougo, homeroom and PE teacher, suddenly finds something weird in his bag  while he is dressing up as his twin sister?!

Author: Yodogawa Yuo 
Release Date: 26/11/2014
Pairing(s):
1)Toriumi Kousuke x Suzuki Yuuto
2)Kawahara Yoshihisa x Hanae Natsuki

P.S. Dear Kyo-chan I didn't forget your request..... sorry my dear for making you wait but here I come! Thanks for following me! ;)





Ƒũƌāƞŝħī-ĸūŋ ŋō Ħōňėŷ dāŷŝ M+CD: 1  -  2   -  3  -  4

5 comments:


Emoticons

:)) :d :p :(( :) :( :-? [-( :-o :-t :-ss b-( @-) =))
  1. Incest is wincest? Not really, but some hot foursome! Totally recommended!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, Cold Blood told me once "Roby I think threesome is missing here" well... now that u make me think... I provided a fourthsome... so I'm more than ok right!?!!? Ahahha
      thank u

      Delete
    2. Ya know, they cant kinkshame you if you got no shame ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Dont be shy and share what u think! Be respectful and nice to all BL community

Make a request!

MAKE A REQUEST!!!!
If u have a request, send us an email H E R E with the title of the manga!
But please be sure it has a drama CD! It saves a lot of time!!
Thank you sooooo much!!
Byeeee!!