-->

Instagram

Sunday 11 September 2016

Süƥėř Ŀōΰëřš M+CD



Haru meets Ren, a boy newly adopted by his mother. Getting along with Ren isn't easy as Haru's goal is to "civilize" him by the time summer ends. Their relationship slowly improves as Haru spends more time with him. Can they really become a "family"?


Mangaka: Miyuki Abe
Cast:
Haru - Morikawa Toshiyuki   Ren - Kamiya Hiroshi
Hiyama Nobuyuki               Aki - Fukuyama Jun
Shima - Ono Daisuke

P.S.: Dear friends, I'm so happy to annouce you that this amazing videos are made by Mafy! I think that all of us (old yaoi lovers) remember her and her amazing works!!!! She was one (together with Fluffy) that inspired me, and gave me the enthusiasm to start editing....But after a short period of time she seemed to stop editing and I lost the contacts.....So you can imagine how happy I was when I read her first mail, where she asked me to post them here into my blog! Im happy, glad and honoured to have them here....!!!! From now on you'll see the label "Mafy" under all of her projects like you can se "Marinela Solar" under hers! This is  to help you to recognize who edited what you are watching.....Ehm.... mine haven't got the label with my name.....Too much work for labeling all of my posted projects...and I'm too lazy..... So no name equivales to my edited series ok???
Thanks Mafy!!! I'm happy about our collaboration in order to make all of us yaoi friends screaming out of joy!!! Mafy daisuki!!!!



Süƥėř Ŀōΰëřš M+CD:  1.1  -  1.2  -  2.1  -  2.2  -  3.1  -  3.2  -  3.3


1 comment:


Emoticons

:)) :d :p :(( :) :( :-? [-( :-o :-t :-ss b-( @-) =))
  1. Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here. USB名入れ

    ReplyDelete

Dont be shy and share what u think! Be respectful and nice to all BL community

Make a request!

MAKE A REQUEST!!!!
If u have a request, send us an email H E R E with the title of the manga!
But please be sure it has a drama CD! It saves a lot of time!!
Thank you sooooo much!!
Byeeee!!