-->

Instagram

Sunday 11 September 2016

Ŧħřēĕ Ŵōĺves ɱȯʊɳʈɑɪɲ M+CD

A tale of two brothers who travel far and wide end up lodging with a cafe owner. We learn of the strange things that go 'bump' in the night in a cemetary as well as the love that binds individuals together.
 Mangaka:  Naono Bohra
Release date: 28.04.2010
Cast:
 Tsukihara Jirou: Chihiro Suzuki
Susugi: Hikaru Midorikawa
Tsukihara Tarou: Taiten Kusunoki
 P.S. This is a kind request of Mareeda! Dear thanks alot for making this suggestion! Personally I'm not a big fan of Naono Bohra, coz according to me her art is alittle bit messy! But it's sexy sooo why not ginving her a try?!??! I think +Cold Blood  enjoyed doing this project for you and for everyone else like the genre (supernatural) and the mangaka! So the we can consider one of your requests done and complete!!!! Enjoy!!!!
P.S. 2 Actually, when I started doing my projects I wanted to enjoy listening all the seyuus in both different roles... you know of which kind of roles I'm talking about right???!!?!?!
But now... I think I've accomplished this objective.... I made a new purpose! One collection, for being called this way, need an example of every mangaka around! So, due the fact that here you can really enjoy your fav, seyuu in a lot of mangas.... I will concentrate on mangaka that aren't here (within this blog) yet!
This project, for example, can make me add Naono Bohra into the collection, and without your request and Cold Blood editing I couldn't have done it!
Thank you!
Enjoy the video!


1 comment:


Emoticons

:)) :d :p :(( :) :( :-? [-( :-o :-t :-ss b-( @-) =))

Dont be shy and share what u think! Be respectful and nice to all BL community

Make a request!

MAKE A REQUEST!!!!
If u have a request, send us an email H E R E with the title of the manga!
But please be sure it has a drama CD! It saves a lot of time!!
Thank you sooooo much!!
Byeeee!!