-->

Instagram

Saturday 24 September 2016

Ƙãŵāĩĩ Āĸŭmä M+CD

 
 Akiyoshi Tooru is the perfect student. He received a confession from a boy of rare beauty, Naruse Fuuta. Akiyoshi rejected his confession and Naruse had a complete change of attitude... He attacked him! Now knowing the fearsome nature of Naruse, what fate awaits Akiyoshi?!

Mangaka: Madarame Hiro
Release date: 2008
Cast:
Yoshino Hiroyuki x Toriumi Kousuke

P.S. This is a kind and "old" request of +KuroiAiren5 ! Dear, sorry to keep you waiting really! I wish I could be faster but I can't do better than this..... ;)
Anyway this is the best adapted drama cd I've ever heard.... I loved the manga since the first time I read it, BUT with the drama this is 1000 times better.... just a personal opinion! So thanks for requesting! Enjoy!


Ƙãŵāĩĩ Āĸŭmä M+CD:

part1  -  part2  -  part3  -  part4  -  part5.1  -  part5.2

8 comments:


Emoticons

:)) :d :p :(( :) :( :-? [-( :-o :-t :-ss b-( @-) =))
  1. :d I was just thinking how you were doing :) and I see the new website is hawt as hell <3 *sigh* I need to buy a new computer since this one is as slow as my grandpa lol thank you again for doing my request!! I'll make sure to be more active in watching these sexy videos >^<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Hello! Hehehe in effect I couldnt do otherwise than grant this request... I mean... come on u made such a sexy one! Happy to know that even if not often as before u are still wondering around here! Do u like the new look!??!? If your duties and plans will let u to be more active I can only be more than happy! :))

      Delete
  2. OMG! thank you SOOOOOOOOO much! <3 I just LOVE this serie! Thank you ALL so much for your hard work! It's just too sweet and too kind. :(( Thank you all again! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. It says Not Found???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't open the openload video. Heellpp...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Openload is blocked in my country. Can you please upload it someplace else?? thx

    ReplyDelete

Dont be shy and share what u think! Be respectful and nice to all BL community

Make a request!

MAKE A REQUEST!!!!
If u have a request, send us an email H E R E with the title of the manga!
But please be sure it has a drama CD! It saves a lot of time!!
Thank you sooooo much!!
Byeeee!!