-->

Instagram

Monday 29 August 2016

Ɣĭĕŵƒīnƌėř M+CD

While out on assignment trying to document the illegal activities of the Japanese underworld, photographer Takaba crosses paths with the dark and mysterious leader Asami. Asami takes Takaba captive in an attempt to subjugate and possess him. But when the son of the Chinese mafia enters demanding evidence that Takaba may have, will Takaba be able to survive being caught in the crosshairs of a deadly underworld feud?



Mangaka: Yamane Ayano
Seiyuu:
Takaba Akihito: Sasanuma Akira
Asami Ryuichi: Koyasu Takehito
Fei Long: Ishikawa Hideo
Yan Tsu: Narita Ken

P.S. This is one of the surprises I was talking you about in one of my previous posts. Arriving to this point is a result not only mine but of people who helped me out all this time, other great videomakers that shared here with all us, their skills (forgive me for my poor and simple ones hehehehe ;) ) and love for yaoi mangas  +Mafalda Modesto , +Cold Blood  +marinela solar  and.... who knows.... others will be here in the future! 100 was an unthinkable number for me when I started, but here we are!
And of course, I always tell you that but it's good always keep saying, thanks to you for supporting us  and making us realizing all these projects!  
Sorry for being late with this release but this has a sort of meaning for me! I wish to thanks everyone asked me for it! You're so many and alot of anonymous (sadly), so I'll avoid to name you one by one! But I wish to thank you all, and hope you enjoy the project!

CD1 - Finder no Hyouteky 





 Ɣĭĕŵƒīnƌėř M+CD:

CD 1
  part1  -  part2  -  part3 

CD 2
part4  -  part5 part6  -  part7  -  part8.1  -  part8.2

5 comments:


Emoticons

:)) :d :p :(( :) :( :-? [-( :-o :-t :-ss b-( @-) =))
  1. Replies
    1. Sorry super late response!!! I just noticed this comment gomen! You are welcome! :d

      Delete
  2. Is there a continuation cd for viewfinder ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've edited till CD2. I dont know if online u can see more but I plan on doing CD3 when I will end the projects I have my hands on (things to do list) and if I could focis on something else than reups! :)

      Delete
    2. Now THAT would be reeaslly nice hehe

      Delete

Dont be shy and share what u think! Be respectful and nice to all BL community

Make a request!

MAKE A REQUEST!!!!
If u have a request, send us an email H E R E with the title of the manga!
But please be sure it has a drama CD! It saves a lot of time!!
Thank you sooooo much!!
Byeeee!!