-->

Instagram

Thursday 30 June 2016

About us!


Hello minna!

Welcome to this blog! If u are here it means u love YAOI genre!
What YAOI means? BoyXBoy relatioship! It means also moans... heavy breath..... a "little" of smutty scenes and great plots/art!
For faithfull followers, here we are the new website, a continuation for all the work done all together with everyone else who gave a precious help letting this blog arrive so far!
You followers made this possible and I know it. For this reason I thank u and would hug u one for one if possible... come here and I will do with pleasure!
For new fans...  hajimemishite! My name is Roby85m... this blog is the result of a rotten mind.. so please don't worry or do not be scared.... I think I'm normal... probably... Built this place for create a safe place for one of my big interests... YAOI MANGA!
Another person has the courage to follow me into this crazy adventure... +Cold Blood Kissy
We are videomakers who put together MANGA SCANS with the DRAMACD!
And I have the honour to host here other awesome and great yaoi videomakes'r projects!

Roby85m:
Age: 26
Nationality: Italian
Work: Officelady (love my job)
Hobbies: Cinema, Travel, Taking photos, Swimming, Blogging, Cats, Reading... dont need to ask what!!!!
Favourite Manga genre: YAOI/ Yakuza, Historical, Supernatural.
Favourite Manga: .... difficult question... too many I can't chose....
Favourite Project done: Gosan no Heart
Favourite Mangakas: Isaku Natsume, Yoneda Kou, Akira Norizaku, Kanda Neko, Sakyo Aya, Ogawa Chise ecc ecc ecc... endless list
Dont like: Heavy rain, Fruit sweets, Flag people (people who follow the wind... it means those who decide their likes/dislikes only basing their convenience), hypocrisy
Favourite Quote: "If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito".


Cold Blood:
Age:24
Work: DOING SOME BIZZ (IRREGULAR TIME WORK) ^^
Hobbies: READING, STREAMING, DOWNLOADING, EDITING,  COLLECTING, MOVIES & NOVELS
Favourite Manga genre: DRAMA, CUTE, GIGGLING, SUPERNATURAL
Favourite Manga: CAN TOTALLY PROVIDE U MY FAVOURITES
(BUT PLEASE BELIEVE THAT MY TASTE R A BIT WEIRD) ^^
- http://www.mangago.me/home/mangalist/60535/
- http://www.mangago.me/home/mangalist/116666/
- http://www.mangago.me/home/mangalist/60933/
- http://www.mangago.me/home/mangalist/111163/
Favourite Project done: LOVE MODE
Favourite Mangakas: YAMATO NASE, MINAMI HARUKA AND... ++ these two r the one I remember the most..!! ^^
Dont like: CONFUSION, MESSY SITUATION, USELESS ACTION
Favourite Quote: "HAVE WHAT U LOVE, LOVE WHAT U HAVE..!!"

2 comments:


Emoticons

:)) :d :p :(( :) :( :-? [-( :-o :-t :-ss b-( @-) =))
  1. I'm so glad I'm here and thank you both. Keen up!!! We love all the projects and appreciates your hard efforts. Once more, thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Dont be shy and share what u think! Be respectful and nice to all BL community

Make a request!

MAKE A REQUEST!!!!
If u have a request, send us an email H E R E with the title of the manga!
But please be sure it has a drama CD! It saves a lot of time!!
Thank you sooooo much!!
Byeeee!!