-->

Sunday, 11 September 2016

Ǩíḿí ǧȃ Ḱöí ṅí Ⓞḃȯŕéŕũ M+CD #1



Wazzup! Wazzup!




I really wanna celebrate this new blog with a new project that is so sweet to covers the break all this time..  ^^
And this pic fit the criteria I need...  ^^
But before that, I wanna say...


OKAERI Roby-chan!!!
hehehehhhe





And of course welcome back to all of u who patiently waiting for the new blog, the reups and all.. And thanks for coming back for sure cause we still got a lot of sweetness in our dirty little mind to share here..  ^^
Now, reup is a bit pain but lets talk about the new project shall we..? I believe this baby was requested by  drax frankom from the old blog (Gosh, I sure hope she find it here...) and its totally cute with a bit of dense + drama..  ^^




VOL 1 : As u all know this is a sequel for the 'Kimi ga Koi ni Ochiru' and this time it focuses on the big brother story, Reiichirou. He's back and hoping for a happier ending as he takes over as a manager for a kimono shop. But a fellow employee, Jinnai, doesn't like the idea of being bossed around by a younger and leaa experienced man. As the sparks fly between these two, will love also blossom..?

Mangaka : Takanaga Hinako
Release date : 26 August 2007
Cast : Takahashi Hiroki X Yusa Kouji





19 comments:


Emoticons

:)) :d :p :(( :) :( :-? [-( :-o :-t :-ss b-( @-) =))
  1. Congrats ob the new blog! I had to follow... Thanks for all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks again.. Hope u enjoy the series..

      p/s: I love ur pic ^^

      Delete
  2. Congratulations of the New Blog..."
    I'm glad to see you..."
    Thank's you so much..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations of the New Blog..."
    I'm glad to see you..."
    Thank's you so much..."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats ..👍👍👍🙌🙌🙌 wow..love it..here is the new world.. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats ..👍👍👍🙌🙌🙌 wow..love it..here is the new world.. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh I FOUND YOU!!! Don't mean to sound like a stalker, hahahaha �� I'm so glad you duet give up!! I'm so looking to more from you and I'm just glad I'll be knowing more about you! I hope Cold Blood is here too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well of course I am..!! Hello again there.. :d

      Delete
    2. @Sakylina: well, actually u sounded like a stalker... muaauuauaw not that this bother me anyway ahahahha!
      Yeah she is right beside me (lucky her...hum ME.. of course ME!!)
      Happy, really happy to know u will follow here too!

      Delete
  7. well hello hello :D all shiny and new :))
    congratulations roby chan , great work , love this
    ganbate ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helloooo! Happy you like the new website... pretty different huh?!??! Well... enjoy your stay here!

      Delete
    2. thank you , i really love this manga , great choice roby chan , thank you ^_^
      is there a drama for Kimi ga Koi ni Midareru ? just wondering

      Delete
  8. Oh my gosh, finally I'm here!!! I'm so worried I unable to get the new link Roby!!! Tq tq, I've waited patiently for your email. Lol. Congratulations on the new website! I can't imagine life without this.....love and kisses always.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so cool Kissy and Roby Dear. i once read the Haru and Tsukasa but i don't expect the older brother has its own awesome story. thank you for sharing 😊

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi hi Roby-San and Cold Blood~ I was wondering, you said this story was the sequel to Kimi ga Koi ni Ochiru. Does that mean they have a CD for the original story and if so were you planning on editing it???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ochiru did has his own CD..!! but i think somebody has done it before..
      still, its a lovely piece to be edited.. hurm... I'll just gonna let the big boss decide over this later, kay..? :)

      Delete

    Latest Releases!